LENTON® Form Saver™ solves the age old problem of joining rebar in staged construction while protecting your valuable forms from damage.
All Form Saver™ couplers are supplied pre-assembled to the rebar with mounting plate for attachment to form work and a pressed in metal disc thread protector which can be easily removed.
- Safer job site by eliminating protruding dowels
- Mounting plate has keyed holes to ease attachment to form
- Meets or exceeds requirements of most international codes and standards
- All couplers are attached to the first pour rebar
- Taper threads eliminate the problems of cross-threading while providing a precise positive locking splice
- System uses standard bar diameters
- Built-in thread cover protects internal threads from concrete paste contamination and is easily removed
LENTON® Form Saver™ is ideal for slip form, jump form, segmental pour and stairwell applications. They can be used to eliminate a wide variety of construction related problems:
Pour Breaks / Construction Joints
Tower Crane Openings
Dangerous Starter Bars
Pile Extensions (cut offs)
Beam to Columns
Floor Slabs to Core Walls (block out)