ERICO´s Quick-Wedge™ splicing system is a simple and quick alternative for joining small diameter reinforcing bars.
The splice consists of an oval shaped steel sleeve and a wedge pin. Installation is made in seconds by over-lapping rebar in the steel sleeve and driving the wedge pin between the bars with a portable hydraulic hand tool.
- Minimizes length of exposed rebar dowel – eliminates excessive concrete chipping in retrofit installations
- Bars can be cut to the approximate size spanning between the rebar being joined
- Lightweight hand-held hydraulic pin driver designed for minimum clearance situations
- Joins #4 (12 mm), #5 (16 mm) and #6 (20 mm) reinforcing bars
- In-situ splicing with minimum dowel length requirement for bar smaller or equal to 20 mm
- Low cost
- Visual inspection possible
- Simple to use
- Connections can be made in virtually any weather
- Can make up to 100 splices per hour
Stirrups and Ties
Epoxy Coated Rebar