The LENTON® Terminator™ is an over-sized end anchor secured to the end of a length of reinforcing steel, creating anchorage within the concrete.
This approach greatly simplifies rebar placement and reduces congestion. The LENTON Terminator incorporates the time-tested and field-proven LENTON tapered thread.
- No special training required
- Eliminates rebar hook – simplifies bar placement
- Minimizes embedment lengths – reduces congestion
- Simplifies concrete placement
- Greater design flexibility
- Faster installation lowers in-place costs
- Available for standard rebar dimensions
- LENTON Terminator is ideal for all forms of construction, including dams, subways, bridges, high-rises, water treatment plants, and stadiums
- The Terminator is frequently used for Beam/Column and Roof/Column applications
- Can also be used for future extensions to Beam/Column and Roof/Column connections