For precast construction, ERICO offers the LENTON® InterLok™ rebar splicing system. It is designed to provide structural integrity between load bearing precast members such as columns beams and shear walls.
LENTON InterLok uses a specially formulated cementitious grout in conjunction with the LENTON taper threaded system. It offers efficient, versatile and cost-effective connections.
- Convenient and flexible to use
- Eliminates unsightly and costly patchwork
- For all rebar sizes from 16 mm (#5) through 57 mm (#18)
- Optimizes production time while improving integrity of the structure
- Maintains structural integrity through precast sections – reinforcing steel acts as one continuous bar
- Tensile loads are transferred through the rebar – not dependent on the compressive strength of the concrete
- Connection is not detrimental to surrounding concrete as no heat is produced
Taper-threaded and grouted precast construction splices